1. What is VigattinInsurance.com?

Vigattininsurance.com is a free quotation website, providing comprehensive insurance coverage for your vehicle. It provides customers with the best car insurance quote in the market in just a matter of minutes.

2. What are the products you are offering?

The limits of liability of the Insurer are the amounts specified in the policy either for loss or damage to the vehicle or for liability to the third parties.

     Classification of Motor Vehicle Insurance:

  • Private Car Policy
  • Commercial Vehicle Policy
  • Land Transportation Operators Policy (LTO)
  • Motorcycle Policy
  • Motor trade Insurance

     Basic Coverage:

  • Own Damage / Theft or Loss and Damage
  • Excess Bodily Injury
  • Excess Property Damage
  • Auto Personal Accident
  • Compulsory Third Party Liability 

3. Who are your partners?

Vigattin Insurance has partnered with some of the most trusted and leading auto insurance companies in the Philippines. Below are our trusted partners:

  • Alpha Insurance and Surety Company
  • Corporate Guarantee and Insurance Company
  • People's General Insurance Corporation
  • Standard Insurance

4. What are the benefits in choosing the service of VigattinInsurance?

Vigattin Insurance offers Free 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance (applied on selected Insurance Company onlywhich is a big help to our clients. You can also save big money through Vigattin Insurance because we give 35% discount on our quotations.

5. How do I claim?

There is actually no need for you to do it yourself. Since Vigattin Insurance has partnered with one of the leading and respected Insurance Agency in the Philippines, all our customers will be allocated with their own claims manager. This will give way for a faster and smoother claims process.

6. How do I get my auto insurance policy?

You can call our hotline numbers to confirm the purchase. Your car insurance policy will be issued immediately and will be delivered to you for free wherever you are in the Philippines.

7. Can I pay my car insurance in installment?

Yes, you can pay up to 4 months with no interest (for selected Insurance company only). You can choose to pay us by check, cash or bank transfer.

8. Are your car insurance partners accredited to my finance company?

Yes. They are all accredited to the major banks. As an added service, we can arrange to submit a copy of your car insurance policy to your mortgage company.

9. I live outside of Metro Manila. Is it still possible to get your service?

Yes. Our website service doesn’t have boundaries and our customers are coming from Luzon, Vizayas and Mindanao. Through out the Philippines, the branch offices of our partnered insurances are well coordinated so it provides its clients with excellent assitance.

10. I can’t see my car model in your database. Can you still provide me the cheapest car insurance quote?

The best thing to do is to call our office and speak to one of our friendly customer service staffs. They can assist you and provide you with the car insurance quote. You are also welcome to send us an email at support@vigattininsurance.com

11. Can I just visit your office instead of getting quote online?

Yes, but we still encourage you to visit our website to get the 35% discount.