1. Photocopy of Insurance policy and Official receipt.
2. Photocopy of endorsement(if any)
3. Photocopy of car registration and registration receipt.
4 Pictures of damaged portion.(Include plate number)
5. Photocopy of Driver's license and Official receipt.
6. Estimates of repair from accredited motorshop or dealer.
7.Original police report: and/or duly notarized affidavit of driver
(if the circumstances are not clear in the police report)
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Processing of claims will start only after the above requirements has been submitted.
- Never have your unit repaired without the approval of company's claims department. This may result to denial of claim. UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR
- In case unit is disabled, you are required to make an arrangement for safe keeping as indicated in the policy.
- Immediate repair shall be applied if the estimate of repair is within your insurance settling authority.
- Liason Officer will inform you within 7days the schedule of repair if the estimate of repair go beyond your insurance settling authority.
- For every claim/accident claimnant is required to pay the assured's Deductible Franchise and Betterments for all replaced parts.